27th May 2016 News 0 Comments admin Decision delayed on SOAR vote – 5/27/16 Article in the Star Click on article to enlarge Related Articles This Could Be It! Next Wed, Sept 10th Posted On 3rd September 2014 ~ 0 Comments At the end of the last Hearing, the City Council expressed their many concerns about the Conejo Creek project. AND THEN OUT OF THE BLUE, they Once again, we need to pack the City Chambers on June 8th, 7:30pm Posted On 5th June 2016 ~ 0 Comments We need to pack the City Council this Wednesday, June 8th at 7:30pm because the Council will be deciding whether to take 306 acres out We have a new website! Posted On 7th January 2013 ~ 0 Comments We are proud of our new website. Please tell your friends and neighbors to check us out!